4.07.2005

Yep, that's me with one of NY's famous Rockettes. Just before this picture we were doing our eye high kicks (that's why I'm a little shiny, it wasn't that I was anxious). So you may be curious as to how I ran into this Rockette this past weekend...well I'll tell you. My mom and two cousins (girls 10 & 13) were up to explore NY for Spring Break. We had a great time tooling around the City. We toured Radio City Music Hall, which is quite a spectacular place backstage, we went to see Phantom and of course they went up the Empire State Building. It's fun seeing the City thru new eyes, the excitment is contagious. The girls loved shopping in Chinatown (how they got it all home, I don't know) and staying up late just gabbing. It's different showing this place to the tween set, but a way to kick-off spring. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home