3.17.2005


So last night was quite interesting. A work collegue (Gina) and I went to a fashion show of the Trump Signature Collection at Macy's. Though we were a little late for the runway show (train delays) we had some champagne and hors d'oeuvres (even caviarÂ…no thanks). Trump passed by with the stunningly beautiful Milania in tow. We chatted with Kelly (last season's winner) and his fiance about his on-going projects in New York and George about speaking at one of our events. They were both very pleasant. I was introduced to the President of the clothing line by my Macy's friend James, saying I was the first to buy one of the suits at Macy's (I didn't know I held the honor), but the gentlemen quickly said, "Did you meet Mr. Trump?". Unfortunately he had left in the meantime, maybe we will see him this weekend at Trump International Hotel. Gina and I had a good time just chatting and before long it was time to go home.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home